Millers Falls Rod & Gun
The Millers Falls Rod & Gun Club Inc. was incorporated under general laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts on May 6, 1953. Our Purpose is to provide for friendly relations, social welfare and interests to its members, their friends, and guests; to promote interest in hunting, fishing, and their related activities; and to recognize and support practical legislation concerning the propagation and protection of fish and game within this Commonwealth.
The club has a 20-station shotgun range for turkey shoots, and a 100-yard handgun and rifle range, 5-8 target pistol range, plus two horseshoe pits. Check out the calendar for range closed times and dates, please.
Open seven days a week,
the clubhouse, pavilion, and property surrounding are also available for your special event! Check out dates on the calendar then, Contact us if you are interested in renting our facilities.
Rules and Regulations
Members, associate members, and visitors...
- No vehicles will be driven on fields or ranges.
- Ranges will not be used during functions. (see Calendar for Function dates)
- Safety will be number 1 at all times.
- The area will be policed after each use.
- Courtesy will be shown to everybody.
- Club members will have priority over associate members.
- No alcoholic beverages will be brought on the premises at any time.
- An associate member or full member may bring a guest.
- Each guest may only be allowed one visit on the range.
- Shooting time on the range will be between 9 AM & 7 PM
Any violations of the above rules may result in loss of membership.