Rules and Regulations
- No vehicles will be driven on fields or ranges.
- Ranges will not be used during functions.
- Safety will be number 1 at all times.
- The area will be policed after each use.
- Courtesy will be shown to everybody.
- Club members will have priority over associate members.
- No alcoholic beverages will be brought on premises at any time.
- An associate member may bring a range guest. *Each range guest may only be allowed one visit.
- Shooting time on the range will be between 9 AM & 7 PM
Any violations of the above rules may result in loss of associate membership.
Go to Calendar to see any range closers by clicking on a date.
Please feel free to come to assist with our chores work bees
To all Members and associate shooters: this is not a request but a demand.
STOP using for targets: bottles, cans, fruit, firewood, or anything not made of paper.
Do Not mount anything to the uprights holding target mounts.
Shooting up the uprights is a violation and must stop.
By order of the Board of Officers